We, at ‘AOC’ and our affiliated companies/organization worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, Academy Of Commerce may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access Academy Of Commerce including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may also be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit all web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the web site. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.toiljobs.com on Funds and Toil’s behalf. ‘AOC’ may provide information, including Personal Information, that ‘AOC’ collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which ‘AOC’ maintains its websites and mailing lists. ‘AOC’ will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on AOC’s behalf.
‘AOC’ does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on AOC’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against AOC’s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data
• We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service
‘AOC’ will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ‘AOC’ does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ‘AOC’ under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help ‘AOC’ communicate with you about offers from ‘AOC’ and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- ‘AOC’ displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area
- ‘AOC’ does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad
- ‘AOC’ advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies)
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs
• “We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy
‘AOC (Acacemy Of Commerce)’ reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
AOC uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data/information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, AOC (Acacemy Of Commerce) does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc “Personal Account Related Information”. Since the transaction happens on a third party network not controlled by AOC, once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at AOC after completion of the online transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
AOC shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by AOC at any time. AOC is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction