Student has passed CS-Foundation Course. All graduates and post graduates (excluding fine arts) and those having passed in the Foundation examination of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of any other accountancy institution in India or abroad recognised as equivalent thereto by the Council of the Institute are exempted from passing the Foundation Programme examination. Such students may directly seek registration to Executive Programme stage of CS Course.
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
|Cost and Management Accounting||Objective|
|Economic and Commercial Laws||Subjective|
|Tax Laws and Practice||Objective|
|module-ii(3 papers)||Company Accounts and Auditing Practices||Subjective|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws||Subjective|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws||Objective|
- Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December. Student can appear either one module (first or second) or both Module at one sitting
- EXAMINATION FEES WITH ICSI –
Rs. 1200/- per Module
- Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
- 25th March (If delay Rs 250/- Late Fees)
- 25th September (If delay Rs 250/- Late Fees)
- Medium of Examination:
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi.
- Passing Criteria:
A candidate is declared to have passed the Executive examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.