candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
- At least four months prior to the month in which examination is held.
- Accordingly, the time line for Foundation Course are:
- 4 papers & All papers are of Objective Type –
- Fundamentals of Economics & Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Law & Ethics
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Examination is conducted 4 times in each calendar year, (i.e. March, June, September, December)
- Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
- For March Examination: 1st Week of Jan.
- For June Examination: 1st Week of May.
- For Sept. Examination: 1st Week of Aug.
- For Dec. Examination: 1st Week of Nov.